1. What’s the difference between Pro, Dotted, and Lined Grip Mats?
Specification-wise, they are all the same. They only differ on the design and alignment markings. See guidelines of each design below.
2. Can I choose the affirmation on my mat?
If you choose based on the alignment markings first, then no. The affirmations are fixed per design. Each design has 4 different affirmations that you can see on the product page.
You can also choose the affirmation first by using the “Choose Affirmation” filter on the sidebar of our shop page and select the mat that resonates with you the most.
3. Does it come with a bag?
Yes! Every order of the Sumati Grip Mat comes with a free bag. Our mats easily absorb moisture and stains so it’s important to secure it at all times. Our yoga bags are originally designed and made locally with water-resistant material. It can be used as a shoulder bag or a backpack and matches the color of your mat.
4. What are they made of?
Our mats are made from 100% biodegradable natural tree rubber (base) and eco-friendly polyurethane (top surface).
5. Do they have a smell?
Since our mats are made largely from natural rubber, you may experience a slight rubbery smell when it arrives. This will dissipate as soon as you use your mat or you may choose to air it out before use.
6. How do I clean my Sumati Grip Mat?
To clean your mat, take a damp cloth with an oil-free mat spray and wipe any dirt off. For thorough cleaning, gently wipe with a soapy scrub and rinse with water. Always leave your mat to air dry (even better overnight) to completely eliminate any odor. Any moisture absorbed by the mat will disappear when dry.
7. How do I care for my Sumati Grip Mat?
- Love your mat and shower it with good vibes
- Dry it completely every after use
- Roll your mat with the color side on top to avoid creasing
- Refrain from putting concentrated oils as this may leave stains
- Do not leave under the sun for too long to avoid fading
- Do not machine wash, tumble dry, soak, or bleach
8. Where were they made?
Sumati mats were conceptualized in Manila, Philippines and were manufactured in China with very close quality control.
Orders & Payment
1. I want to check the items first. Do you have a store?
We don’t have a physical store at the moment, but you can find us at our partner studios around the metro! See locations below:
- Beyond Yoga Serendra (2F Serendra, 11th Ave, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig)
- Urban Ashram ( 9F The Menarco Tower 32nd cor 9th Ave, Bonifacio Global City , Taguig)
- The Third Eye Wellness ( 6F 20th Drive Corporate Center, 20th Drive, McKinley Business Park, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig)
- Beyond Yoga Rockwell (3/F, 38 Rockwell, 38 Rockwell Drive, Building Rockwell Center, Makati)
- Rebel Yoga Manila (119 Dela Rosa cor Castro, Legazpi Village, Makati)
- Urban Ashram (3F Brixton Building, Brixton St., Kapitolyo, Pasig)
- San Juan
- Beyond Yoga Greenhills (Metro Pointe Center, 333 P. Guevarra St., San Juan)
- Quezon City
- Beyond Yoga QC (3F Il Terrazzo, Tomas Morato Ave. cor Sct. Madriñan St., Quezon City )
2. How do I order?
All orders will be handled through this online shop! Our yoga mats are stocked unless noted otherwise on our shop. Feel free to checkout your cart so we can process your order immediately.
3. What are the payment options available?
At present, you have 2 ways to pay for your order:
- Direct bank transfer – you can pay through our BDO or BPI account via online funds transfer or direct bank deposit. Account details and instructions are provided on checkout.
Choose the method that is most convenient for you upon checkout.
4. I changed my mind / I ordered the wrong item. What can I do?
We understand that people get a change of heart. If you cancel your order before the ship-out date, we can give you a full refund of the mat and shipping fee. If you cancel your order after the ship-out date, you can get a full refund of the mat, but shipping fees will be non-refundable. Please email us with your order number at firstname.lastname@example.org to process cancellation.
1. Do you ship in my country?
Wherever you are in this world, yes, we ship worldwide!
2. How much is the shipping fee?
- For Metro Manila orders, we charge a fixed rate of Php 250 for shipping.
- For orders outside Metro Manila, we charge a fixed rate of Php 300 for shipping.
- For international orders, shipping fee will depend on your country. Please message us at email@example.com and we will be happy to quote this for you!
3. How do you ship your orders?
- For Metro Manila orders, we ship via GrabExpress
- For orders outside Metro Manila, we ship via Ninjavan
- For international orders, we ship via UPS
4. When do you dispatch orders and how long is delivery time?
For orders within Metro Manila, please expect same day delivery up to 3 days upon confirming payment. For provincial addresses, please expect 7-10 days delivery time.
5. How can I track my order?
Please message us to get your tracking ID.
1. Can I return my order?
All our items go through quality control procedures. We inspect each order before they are shipped out. However, should you receive items that are damaged, defective, or incorrect, please contact us immediately and we will gladly replace this for you.
Returns are allowed within 7 days of order receipt in exchange for the same item (availability may vary). All returned merchandise must be in the same condition they were received and in original packaging.
You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org outlining the reason of return and a photo of the damaged/incorrect good(s) as proof. Customers will be liable for the shipment of goods until items are received at our operations center.
2. Who will shoulder the shipping fees?
If the items are defective or incorrect, we will shoulder the return shipping fees. However, if you refuse the order due to preference, handling of shipment, delivery, and storage will be on the customer’s end.
For wholesale orders, shop consignments, and studio partnerships, please message us at email@example.com. We’re excited to hear from you!